Insolvency and liquidation
Due to the unstable economic situation and dynamic changes in the legal framework of Bulgaria and the EU, over the last few years many companies have become insolvent. Insolvency and liquidation – there has been a significant increase in the number of clients requesting legal help for winding up commercial companies operating in the country.
The extensive experience of our team in this field allows us to offer services to companies in insolvency as well as to their creditors. The timely legal intervention opens the path to recovery of such companies or speeds up their liquidation with as little loss as possible.
The services of International Law Office „D. Vladimirov & Partners“ in the area include:
- Analysis of debtor’s condition – legal and financial.
- Drafting an action strategy.
- Preparation and collection of all documents necessary to file for insolvency.
- Representation in court trials.
- Representation of creditors in connection with claimed receivables and in proceedings for voiding a transaction – entered into by the debtor and damaging to the creditor.
- Provision of advice and assistance to debtors or their creditors during negotiation of voluntary contractual arrangements.
- Preparation of a corporate recovery plan.
We also provide full assistance to company wishing to go into voluntary dissolution.